Monday, July 24, 2006

Amanda and Graeme's wedding


I love my job! I love weddings! I love gorgeous weddings like this past weekend's one, where Amanda and Graeme were married in Kirkcaldy then had a reception in Burntisland. But in between the couple gave me plenty of photographic opportunites with group formals taken at Beveridge Park, then we visited Petticur Bay in Kinghorn. Amanda was so up for going down the beach barefoot, in full bridal gear, Graeme in full kilt attire, even with lots of people sunbathing around them! The couple then got some time together while walking from the beach to the pier where we got some cracking portraits.

Here is a little sneak peak of some of the day's photos.
http://www.nmcleodphotography.co.uk/amandaslideshow2.exe

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498