Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm going to Switzerland!

I am SO excited! I am going to assist and second shoot at 2 weddings in Switzerland next month!

On the on-line photographers forum I am part of, I have "met" some lovely people; one being Fides in Switzerland who does amazing work http://www.weddings-in-style.ch/

She was asked by a couple over there to photograph a wedding but Fides was going to be without her assistant husband on that day, so I was asked to come over and be that assistant and second shooter!!

And Fides says she has a wedding 2 days later around Lake Geneva and I can be assistant/second shooter at that one too!

Flights were booked tonight, so excited as I have never been to Switzerland before, and I am dying to meet Fides; we have talked several times on the phone so I KNOW she will be a lovely person!


And tonight I received a lovely email from the Mother of the Groom from Emma and Colin's wedding;

"hi nikki couldn't believe you had two pictures of the happy couple on visiting your page for prices this afternoon.they are fab i think we are going to have a hard job picking some.thank you for making us so at ease when you were taking the photos not an easy thing to do.
looking forward with great anticipation to viewing all your pictures.thankyou again.
[colins mum]."

It's so nice to get lovely comments like this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Nikki,
stupid me just only now found this post! I'm soo looking forward to having you here, we'll have major fun, two great couples and SIX wedding dresses in total... ;-)

... just a bit more then a week now!!
Fides

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498