Tuesday, February 20, 2007

"Breathless" goes down a storm!

Gosh you are all keeping me busy with "Breathless" sessions! These are really going down a storm, thanks to the January offer! I also offered a free "Breathless" session at the Rothes Halls Fife Wedding fayre this past weekend. The prize draw (and slideshow!) attracted a lot of attention and many girls participated in the draw (thanks to several boyfriends for pushing some of the girls into it!) The winner of the prize draw was Samantha Hunter. Well done, I look forward to shooting your session at some point this year.

I am looking to be doing a "Breathless" session marathon this April! So many girls travel all over Scotland for a session, and as I am going to Newcastle in April for a wedding, I would like to offer the North East girls the opportunity to partake in a session. These will be held in a hotel in the area, on Thursday 19th April with daytime and evening appointments, with the possibility of extending to Saturday 21st (the wedding is on the Friday but there would be the strong possibility of evening availability on the Friday)

Basically I would be taking bookings for "Breathless" sessions from lassies in the area, doing some contemporary work in a hotel room, with a beautifully wrapped box of copyrighted proofs included in the cost of the session. Then prints would be available starting at £10, and Italian leather albums starting at £150.I need a minimum of 5 sessions booked in order for the marathon to go ahead at the cost of £90 per session with proofs.

Anyone interested? email me on nmcleodphoto@aol.com

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498