Saturday, March 03, 2007

Newcastle "Breathless" marathon almost full for 190407!

There has been a tremendous response to the "Breathless" marathon session being held in Newcastle next month. To the point that it looks like there is only ONE space left on Thursday 19th April! If there is enough interest, I can extend it to the Friday evening, so if you are interested, email me quick on nmcleodphoto@aol.com
I am holding the sessions in an executive room in a boutique hotel in the city centre, and I know that I am going to get some amazing results from the lovely girls already booked.
And if you need any more incentive or want to see what some "Breathless" images look like (there are some under the link on this blog "Breathless takes your breath away") here are some beautiful images from Tanya, one of many lassies who have come to the studio recently for a "Breathless" session.









I think Tanya was pleased with the results; I got this email;




"wow some of those pics are fab!! took ages to decide which ones, THANK YOU LOADS!!!!!"




and then I noticed this message on Wedding Ideas Magazine forum when girls were asking about getting boudoir photography done;

"nikki mcleod did mine and i recently got to see the pics.....and she made me look fab!! they say the camera never lies.......well IT DOES much to my benefit, it was a tough task as im not a wee girly (size 22 on a good day ) but hey...if i can do it and come out looking good, anyone can!!"

Tanya is a GORGEOUS lass, and I LOVED her cape, which she is going to need when she gets married in Finland next month; and I am sure her hubby-2-b will LOVE his wedding day present!









No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498