Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Coming soon - Corrina & Nick's wedding

What do you get if you cross a 15 hour job, with 4 venues, a stunning Doctor bride, a car loving "vain" groom and sun, rain, wind and sleet?!?

Corrina & Nick's wedding this past Saturday that's what!!

What a day, it was amazing; and I quietly died in my bed on Sunday after leaving the house on Saturday at 10am and not getting back till 1.30am on the Sunday morning!

Hence the reason why I haven't blogged the wedding yet, I have just been SO tired over the past couple of days and my back wouldn't allow me to spend too much time in front of the computer!

But I promise I shall have some images for you all to mooch at in the next day or two, I know by the emails that have been coming in from the guests, they are eagerly awaited!

Even the bride and groom took time out from jumping on a plane in London to text me!

"Hi Nikki, just wanted to say a massive thanks! You were over and beyond the call of duty. SO many people said how fantastic your photos were. We cannot wait to see them next month! Hope you have had a well earned rest after your 15 hour day for us! Thanks again. Just waiting to board our plane. Very excited! Thanks again, you were amazing!"

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498