Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dominic & Emily's "Bling" session

Venice was amazing, and I shall be adding it to my to-do list, where I blog this trip plus the several other trips I have had this year, over the quiet winter session.

Meanwhile, it was straight back to work this week, and a "Bling" session with Emily and Dominic.

I met Emily and her mother a couple of months ago and started to get excited about their wedding then. But as Emily and Dom live now in Hong Kong, I wasn't able to meet the groom until this week, the week of the wedding! And what a lovely couple they are together!!

After having a recce at their church, we donned the jackets, hats and scarves (okay I exaggerate just a little!) for some shots at a nearby reservoir, where for me it was heaven on earth; beautiful light, big fluffy clouds and blue skyes....... yes in October!! But it was chilly...But it was so worth it when you get amazing light like this...

I found amazing textures in a nearby barn....... which sounded like it had a goose loose inside, which caused much hilarity between the three of us! I love this pano.....
Back at the parent's home, the sun had come out in big style, showing the colours of the house fantastically..
Then we took the family dogs for a walk (me thinks Dom loves the Jacks as much as his future wife!!)
The St Andrews countryside is just stunning.

And a last smooch in the walled garden of the house..I even asked to use the light inside Emily's parents' house, as I had spied how lovely it was earlier when we were sitting talking about the wedding.I am SO looking forward to this wedding on Saturday, I hope the weather stays the same!

1 comment:

Lucia Photography said...

Love these!

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498