Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The Old Course Hotel at the Scottish Wedding Fayre

The last couple of months have been busy with wedding fayres, and I was involved with the Old Course Hotel in St Andrews for two of them.
I was helping out on the Old Course's stand at the Scottish Wedding Fayre at Ingliston, giving out their leaflets for their own wedding fayre, and their wedding brochures which feature my images from weddings I have shot there and slideshow CDs of weddings I have shot there, that the hotel already hand out. The hotel owns several sample albums featuring those weddings.

It was great to meet so many people asking about a potential venue for their big day and I thank all the Old Course marketing team for an enjoyable weekend.

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498