Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lynne & Mark's "Back Again" session - part one

When I first thought of doing "Back Again" sessions, I thought they would be most popular with my own brides; the chance to get back into your wedding dress, for some relaxed, informal, fun and fashionable portraiture; the chance to do funky things that you might not have done on your wedding day.

It's been unfortunate that the last 2 "Back Again" sessions I have shot have been for brides who were unhappy with their own wedding photography with other photographers, and were willing to pay for me to do a shoot for them, with photos that they are more happy with than their own wedding day imagery!

Lynne and Mark were one such couple, though I don't think Lynne needed any excuse in getting back into her dress!! Lynne found out about me through a wedding forum but unfortunately I had been booked for 2 years in advance for her wedding date by someone else!


The weather on the day of the shoot wasn't looking too hot, in fact it was down right freezing!!

So we started off in the studio, with some gorgeous portraits.


Lynne had gone to the expense of getting her hair and makeup done again, and Mark had even gone all out for his hire kilt suit, so it was an amazing session!
These kind of sessions also give me the chance to do some different types of lighting.

More tomorrow!

3 comments:

Lynne & Mark Rae x said...

Nikki words can't describe just how happy you have made us and if i could shout from the rooftops how talented and clever you are i would. All my love Lynne xxx

Anonymous said...

wow is all i can say and really makes me think about doing it myslef as well. Can't wait for the next instalement.

Mandy xx

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos. definetly worth it
xx
Nicola

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498