Saturday, April 03, 2010

And the winner is....................

Facebook Nikki McLeod Photography:

"I am over the moon to announce the winner of the 2010 Nikki McLeod Photography 'Win your wedding photography' competition is...............................
GILLIAN!!

Gillian and Mark gained over HALF of the 726 votes in the past 48 hours! And I have just spoken to a very excited Gillian who has told me that she is going ...to donate her number of votes to CHAS, which I am SO touched by! Everyone gains!

Commiserations to Claire the runner up; but Claire should check her email this evening, as I am also sending her a fantastic special offer should she still like me to photograph her wedding!

Thank you to everyone who voted and I am now looking forward to photographing Gillian and Mark's wonderful St Andrews wedding!"

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498