Thursday, September 09, 2010

Julie & Colin's wedding, St Andrews - part one

Woo hoo! At last my brides and grooms are coming back from their honeymoons and seeing their images for the first time at the studio on the big screen. It's an exciting time, showing them the results of the hard work they put into their big days, and it pretty much always brings tears of joy from the bride (and the groom sometimes too!)

The first of a long run of St Andrews weddings..... I am very lucky to be recommended by the Old Course hotel for wedding photography and because of that, I do end up photographing a good number of St Andrews weddings.

Julie & Colin was always going to be a special day for me, as I felt I knew the family really well before the wedding - I had photographed the flower girl's christening, I had photographed the Mother of the Bride's special birthday party, I had photographed the page boy and his family at Blast Off! And now finally the wedding!

I joined the ladies in the morning at the beautiful Fairmont St Andrews hotel with all the fun of the getting ready stage.
I adored the bride's shoes and dress; the dress being a stunning Suzanne Nelville creation, bought from Eleganza Spoza in Glasgow.
The bridesmaids dresses were designed by Dessy, bought from Infinity Bridal in Dunfermline.
Of course, it was champagne all round very kindly brought to the room by Fairmont staff.
I loved the personalised post box for gifts from the guests!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498