Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nikki & Graham in Miami by David McNeil

The McLeod family, despite what friends and family think, don't holiday together that often. Between my photography business and my husband's work, one of us is usually working abroad and the other tags along for a holiday.

Last year, Florida was most definitely a family holiday and it was a blast! Going in the sea with young Jack was just amazing, the jellyfish did freak us both out a little, and I think me going this far out with expensive camera gear freaked Graham out!
Thanks to the amazing Rock n Roll Bride blog, I learnt that awesome photographer David McNeil was out in Miami at exactly the same time as us. When I read on the RnR blog about a competition for a portrait session in Miami, I was on it! We were so lucky to win this session with David who is SUCH a nice guy and so funny! We had an awesome time with him around South Beach one jack-free afternoon and we are loving these memories he made for us! Thanks David.


















Thank you David for these wonderful images.

1 comment:

Julie Edwards said...

How nice to have such great portraits of yourselves! As a photographer, sometimes we need to take the time to make this happen for ourselves.

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498