Friday, July 15, 2011

{blush} lovely words on one of my own Thank You cards!

It is crazy busy season at NMP and Blast Off, hence the reason why the blog has been a little neglected.........shame too, as I have so many weddings and portraits to blog! It's not as if I don't have anything to blog!

Before I start up another wedding, I just had to put up this testimonial.

Anita and Grant have become very well-known to NMP, as I have photographed for them;
- a "Bling" pre-wedding shoot
- their wedding in Oban
- Anita's "breathless" boudoir shoot
- a "Back Again" post-wedding shoot!

Anita has even helped me with some assisting jobs. It's not surprising to hear that Anita has become one of my bestest friends and to receive a Thank You card from her was super lovely (especially when it was one of my own photographed and designed cards! LOL!)

(Please excuse the rubbish iPhone shots!)

"Dear Nikki,

This is just a wee note to thank you, not just for being our photographer, and making such a good job of it - but also for being such an awesome friend! You certainly went above and beyond on our big day! Our wedding day was special because we were lucky enough to be surrounded by the people we love, and that certainly includes you! Thank you lots of love Anita & Grant"

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498