Monday, December 26, 2011

Pardeep & Michael's wedding, Moorpark House - part one

One wintery day I made the journey to the West Coast and to Moorpark Country House, a hidden gem in Ayrshire countryside.

Par & Michael's day may have looked overcast and dreary weather-wise but the love and hilarity inside the house made up for it!

I joined the bride and her girls in the bridal suite, and immediately loved Par's style and taste - she had the same Irregular Choice shoes that I had for my 10th anniversary vow renewal! Only difference being the colour as she went for bridal ivory (while I went for purple of course!) and the shoes went perfectly with her amazing Ian Stuart dress. I was told that the dress fittings were done by the man himself, with many adjustments made to the style of the dress in order for it to be as personalised to the bride as possible.





 The previous nights henna party was in full evidence.



These girls knew how to have a good laugh!


No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498