Friday, July 13, 2012

FORTY FRIDAYS part 2!

OOooooHHhhh Friday the 13th, unlucky for some!

Well firstly not for the following as they won a 'NMP' cupcake made by Candi's Cupcake Boutique in Dalgety Bay;
- Emma Lategan
- Chris Crawford
- Adrienne Sloan
- Julie Brown
- Gabby Henderson

Email me on nikki@nikkimcleodphotography.com to make arrangements to collect your cupcake next week!

So week two - let's go!


Email me on nikki@nikkimcleodphotography.com and tell me how old I am this month, and I shall pick NINE randoms to win a £20 voucher towards any package from 'Blast Off Portraits' session. PLUS.... ONE further random will win a FREE STAR PACKAGE!!

Worth £45, the Star package is the basic package at 'Blast Off Portraits'. Your prize will consist of

- up to one hour in the studio (max of 3 people/children)
- 1 months online proofing
- your five favourite images mounted into 7" x 5" prints
- those five images displayed on the Nikki McLeod Photography Facebook page, which you can then put on your own profile.

And all you need to do is just email me on nikki@nikkimcleodphotography.com and tell me how old I am this month, and I shall pick the ten randoms to win!

I will announce the ten lucky winners next Friday before the next offers are announced.
Terms and conditions;
All Forty Friday 'Blast Off Portraits' vouchers must be taken at my Dalgety Bay studio before September 1st, on a weekday only; dates are limited. Judge's decision is final.

PS Check the blog Tuesday for a special extra offer!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498