Friday, May 24, 2013

'Jamie Williamson' 23rd May 2013

I've so neglected this blog, due to severe admin problems. But at last they are fixed and I have so much to blog.

But I must pop these images up quickly.

Anita was a previous 'Win your Wedding Photography' entrant, with her amazing story of internet cross-continent love and many miscarriages. Though they didn't win the competition, Anita and Grant still chose to have me as their wedding photographer on their amazing day in Oban two years ago. Since then, Anita and I have become best friends.

More baby loss was to follow but one of those angel babies led to surgery which solved the problem and finally Anita carried a baby into the second trimester this year.

Would you believe though, that young Jamie decided he didn't want to hang around, and decided to make a move at 29 weeks gestation, just yesterday! Fortunately he is a wee fighter and is doing well, as is mum and dad, if not a little shocked by the day's proceedings.

I am sad to have missed out on the booked bump shoot and the birth photography/birthing partner but at the end of the day, we all just want a happy healthy baby. I am sure I will be taking many photos in years to come!

I had my first visit today, he is such a dinky-doo but a strong wee lad, totally adorable!








No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498