Sunday, April 16, 2006

I am so lucky to have such wonderful clients... {blush}


Today I met up with some of the nicest clients I can possibly have.

Lynn and Anthony came to collect their Albums Australia album; this was just a GORGEOUS wedding and this pair are just so daft about each other!

This is my favourite shot of them both taken at Linlithgow Loch.

I was so happy to hear today that I will needed at the end of the year to shoot some baby shots, when their little one is expected to make an arrival! Congrats Lynn and Anthony! And many thanks for the lovely flowers and card as a Get Well gift, that was so nice of you both.


Then it was the turn of Angela and Phil, who were making a whistlestop tour of Central Scotland! Easter is the time for meeting up with family, and the MacAveetys were up from London to visit family, then come to the studio to pick their Albums Australia album, on the way to St Andrews!


Here is my favourite shot from their day;




Finally I dropped in to see Susan, Iain and the adorable Erin McKelvie to give them their finished album. My son Jack joined us, and proceeded to wreck the McKelvie household, sorry guys! It has been lovely to receive emails and PMs not only from Susan wishing me well after surgery but even her mother sent me them too!

As I said, I am so lucky to have such wonderful clients.................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And we are all lucky to have such an excellent photographer to photograph our weddings, someone so dedicated she is making up our albums when recovering from surgery!

Thanks again for our album Nikki, its fantastic.

Kind regards, Susan McKelvie

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498