Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Yee haa!

Wedding 18 booked for this year, and a lovely booking; one of my close friends Sally marrying her long term partner Phil.

Sally and I got to know each other through ante-natal classes 2 years ago. On November 22nd 2004, we found ourselves waking up beside each other with new babies having both come out of c section surgery! We also found in the same room, Diane with her twins, another of our ante-natal friends! We three have continued to keep in touch and watch our 4 children grow up together!

And now after a long hard search for photographers (I even went to a fayre with her to help her choose!) Sally has persuaded me not to be a guest at her wedding but capture the day in my style!! Can't wait! Sally is of Chinese origin and has purchased the most beautiful red Chinese dress. And of course her daughter Rosemary will look just as stunning in her little pink outfit!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498