Thursday, November 23, 2006

Gail and Derek's wedding

Another blue sky, very unusual for November in Scotland, for Gail and Derek's wedding at the Royal College of Physicians in Edinburgh. I was abley assisted by Martin Pettinger for this wedding, as it was going to be impossible to do getting ready shots in Portobello, and get back to RCP in time for the groom arriving!












I LOVED Gail's red heels, and boy were they high! I was well impressed that she and her bridesmaid could walk in them!


And the venue as always regardless of weather, is a fabulous place for photographs


















Gail and Derek were a wonderful couple to work with, and we all had a fun time.

1 comment:

LN said...

I read your entry at Fides and went curiously on your BLOG. I love your kind of Photos! They are great!

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498