Sunday, December 17, 2006

NMP in the press!


It's the first time I have splashed out on a full page advert in one of the glossies, but this time I decided to bite the bullet and go for it!

So look out for Jill and Craig featured in the Best Scottish Weddings magazine, out now!

NMP was also featured in the local Dalgety Bay Diary, when the work I did for the "Multiplay" group. "Multiplay in the Bay" is a group formed by local mums of twins, triplets and more! There was a deluge of multiples in the Bay in 2004 and this group was formed in order for the parents to get together and give support to each other. For the past 2 years I have been asked to photograph the sets of twins for a fundraising calender for the group and it has probably been my most challenging of photographic jobs! This year was the theme of "Noah's Ark"!
If you want to buy a calender, contact Simone on simone@simodean.freeserve.co.uk

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498