Friday, December 22, 2006

Sen and Michelle with Fides

In September I had the amazing opportunity to go to the wonderful country of Switzerland, and visit and work with the lovely Fides Scheifele Fierz of Weddings In Style. Fides and I have"spoken" a lot over the 'water-cooler' of DWF, a professional wedding photographers forum. And we always said to each other, that we should go and shoot with each other.

Fides let me know that she was in need of a second shooter for a wedding in September on Lake Geneva, and it was the same weekend as a totally cookin' wedding in Lausanne so I could second shoot at that one too.

Talk about ROCKING!! I had a ball! Fides and her husband and her daughter are just wonderful people and the weddings were just an unbelieveable experience.

The Lake Geneva wedding hasnt been blogged yet by Fides on her own blog so I better not put any of those images online just yet, but lets just say, I have NEVER been to a wedding where the drinks reception was held on a paddle steamer on a lake; the weather made the scenery so amazing.

The second wedding was Sen and Michelle's big day in a luxurious 5 star hotel in Lausanne, infact the hotel has been named Best Swiss Hotel! It certainly lived up to it's title, it was beuuuuuutiful!! And Sen and Michelle were the most loveiest, sweetest and good-looking couple I have ever met. They were so easy to work with, and so ameniable to getting loads of photos done. Fides and I got so many great shots from their wedding, even though the weather wasnt good to us, it didnt matter!

Here are some shots I took on the day


Thank you Sen and Michelle for allowing me to shoot at your wedding, I hope you love the shots!

More pictures can be viewed on Fides' own blog

http://http://blog.weddings-in-style.ch/

I would like to thank Fides for giving me this amazing opportunity, not only to shoot with her and get some amazing shots in the bag, but also for allowing me into her home, and showing me her beautiful country. Kisses to Nerissa!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498