Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Happy Birthday to MEEEE!!

35...... old! Well it feels like it! Only 5 from 40.............old!

I celebrated with a choccy cake from hubby and the Jman this morning.

Then to amuse ourselves this afternoon, we went by Jman's favourite form of transportation, train to Edinburgh. Easiest way to amuse a 2 year old boy!
I had fun with my fisheye lens. He loves looking for the Bridge!

And then for the first time, we took an open top double decker bus for a sightseeing tour around the city.
I love the architecture in Edinburgh, it is amazing.

I really must around to going inside Edinburgh Castle one day.Jman "cheesing" for the camera! Who the hell taught him that one?!

So many interesting little things in the city that I have never noticed before.

It was fun!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498