Friday, August 17, 2007

Bloodline session # 2 - Danielle and Stewart

When I received an email from Danielle, she was asking for a portrait session with a difference.

Danielle saw my work after being a guest at Leanne and Allan's wedding in May. Danielle asked for some photographs to be taken of her and her boyfriend, "some beautiful pictures of us together as our "last luxury treat!" Fair enough, but then the request was " I'm quite Gothic so I have ideas of graveyards, churches and old stone or ruin buildings."

After a lot of discussion and planning, I found a great "venue" for something a little different, a cemetary in Edinburgh that is just stunning, in a morbid kinda way! But it was just the thing that I thought would bring the elements to the session that Danielle requested.

What do you think?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics Danni Ding Dong!

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498