Thursday, August 02, 2007

"Back Again" session in Ayrshire

I love doing long distance weddings as I get to do what I am doing now - sitting in a lovely hotel, with a glass of dry white wine and peace and quiet (ie/ no screaming toddler or snoring husband!!) and usually a great new venue.

I am in the gorgeous coast of Ayrshire, a good 90 miles from home, ready to shoot a stunning wedding tomorrow.

While down here, I thought I try something a little of the box, and get a bride back in her dress for some funky shots. It's been a while since I have done this and I knew the coastline would throw up some amazing scenery.
So thanks to Diane and her handsome hubby for being up for anything............... and I do mean anything; bare feet on rocks for example..................
And before I started on this lovely glass of wine this evening, the sunset just had to be shot; even when I am "off duty" I still have camera in hand!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498