Friday, October 05, 2007

Signing out for 3 weeks!

Actually not true, as no doubt I shall be finding net access in our hotels on the laptops etc, but just to let everyone know that I shall not be in the country over the next 3 weeks. I am in for a super exciting time!

I am off to Vancouver for a Bebbinar; the fantastic Bebbs are holding their first seminar in their brand new North Vancouver studio and I signed up for it straight away. Jen and Steve are totally influencial photographers, not surprisingly, been voted in the top 10 wedding studio by American Photo. It will be great fun to finally meet them and learn from them.

Then it's a trip down to California, to do various things but the big thing for me down there is meeting Jessica Claire! Anybody that knows me, knows that Jessica is my ultimate favourite photographer in the world; her vibrant weddings always inspire me, and her portraits are lovely too! I am going to see what magic she does with Jack, and see if any of her magic rubs off on me!

Finally before heading home, we are making a trip to the West Coast of Vancouver Island, one place I have been wanting to visit for years.

While away, I do plan to check emails regularly, but if you wish to speak to me, I shall only be available on my mobile (07720349479) during Vancouver hours, so if you get the answerphone, just leave a message and I shall try and get back to you at a sensible hour for both of us! Email is the best way to go - nmcleodphoto@aol.com

And before I leave, I have Fiona and Martin's wedding to shoot tomorrow, plus last minute paperwork and online proofing. Allan & Claire's wedding has been put online today with the password arnot.

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498