Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fiona and Martin's wedding

Wow, what a blast the past 3 weeks have been! So many stories to tell and photos to show and I tried to blog while in Calfornia but I wasn't able to get photos uploaded and that's the most inportant part, so left it until I came home!



But before I go on about my trip, I have to go back to Scotland for the first blogging; Fiona and Martin's fabulous wedding at Orocco Pier in South Queensferry. Fiona knew me and my style of wedding photography, having been the bridesmaid to Gail and Derek's wedding last year. And this wedding was just as classy and fun!


Fiona's exceedingly high heels.....
And the gorgeous bride before we all left to attempt the trip over the Forth Road Bridge during the roadworks, and surprisingly we made it over in 20 minutes and were early!!!
The weather was amazing for Scotland in October. The beach just had to be used to it's full advantage, but I don't think the bride realised how difficult it is to walk in sand in high heels, when she had the vision of photos on the beach We took a walk along the Pier, giving the newlyweds some much needed time alone.

And the speeches were hilarious! So many different expresssions!What fun, and I am sure the resulting album Fiona and Martin have picked will show their wedding day in all it's glory!
Right, off to bed; 2 sessions tomorrow and a lotta lotta post processing too.

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498