Friday, December 21, 2007

Lyn (and James'!) Bump session

I recently met a couple who I am going to see a lot of, over the next year. Lyn and James booked me for a "bump2baby" package. Self explanatory really; I photograph the bump, I photograph the resulting newborn, I photograph the growing baby, and I photograph the birthday boy or girl, and Mum and Dad get a fantastic album showing all 4 sessions!
And this little one is going to have a fun life; Mum and Dad are just MAAAD!! I loved them, and they were so easy to photograph!! They even compared "bumps"!!
Very near to me is a neighbour who likes to go the whole hog with the Christmas decorations in their garden, so we decided at the end of the session, to sneak over and grab a couple of images in front of the festivities. Won't it be cool at this time next year to repeat the same shot but with the bump now nearly a one year old?!?
Can't wait to meet you in the New Year guys, with the new addition!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498