Sunday, December 09, 2007

Susan and Hugh's wedding

It is that CRAZEEE time of year, dealing with the last minute Christmas rush.

But that's it, that's the lab's Christmas deadline passed for me, so no more; everything that needed to be ordered with the lab has been ordered; if you haven't ordered, then you have missed out for Christmas!

I have been so busy this past week, I haven't had time to blog at ALL! So when I get the chance, there is lots to blog from recently.

2007 started off for me with an Arnot Towers wedding, and 2007 finished with............ an Arnot Towers wedding! And how fitting that I should then be priviledged to shoot Susan and Hugh's wedding there, as their's was the last wedding before this beautiful venue "closed" to weddings. Such a pity, I truely hope it does open again in the future, as I shall miss the wonderful Helen!


The plan by the couple was to have an outdoor wedding...................... in December! And guess what?! It HAPPENED! I was glad to see all the guests had chosen their attire carefully for the weather, as it was cold and only started to drizzle towards the end of the ceremony! Unfortunately I cannot wear thick heavy coats and carry cameras and stuff, and shoot properly all at the same time, so I had to freeze for my art, but it was worth it! Helen makes the most amazing confetti for the guests to throw, even in the cold!

Congrats guys, on your wedding and the upcoming new addition to the family!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498