Sunday, June 22, 2008

Audrey & Jim's wedding - Part Two

After cutting their amazing cake...everyone sat down for their meal. If you didn't know that Audrey & Jim had a great sense of humour, by the meal you would have realised! All the table names were Spongebob Squarepants characters; my Jack would have been in heaven, he loves eating crabby patties!And then it was onto the first dance...and then the dancing; their guests rocked the dancefloor especially this young man, who thought himself quite the young John Travolta!
The older ones showed him how to do it as well!And then Audrey & Jim asked everyone out to the front of the castle for the bouquet toss...which preceded a fantastic fireworks display!

And so there goes another Fernie Castle wedding! Looking at my diary, I have a wedding at this venue on the first weekend in June for the past 3 years in a row now; so who's booking me for next June at Fernie Castle?!

Many thanks to Ioan who came from Wales to assist me.

If you would like to see the complete portfolio of images from this wedding, when it is released online (the couple will see them first on return from honeymoon), email me on nikki@nikkimcleodphotography.com with the groom's surname and bride's maiden name in the email, and I can send you the password when it is released.

1 comment:

Zofia said...

Sponge Bob?!?! My daughter would love that!!! Gorgeous images Nikki. I LOVE the fireworks!

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498