Monday, June 23, 2008

Nadine & James' "Bliss" session

Nadine & James' go down in NMP history as being the most amazing couple for letting me do the craziest of things at a photographic session!

The newlyweds were in the Bay not only to see the results of the wedding day imagery but also ready to get back in their wedding gear for their post wedding "Bliss" session!

I seeked out the most amazing scenery for these pair and the weather TOTALLY played ball.
Nadine put on her stunning silk Lyndsey Fleming dress, James got back in his kilt.
And they went along with my daft idea of wading out onto the seabed to some driftwood.... little did I realise that the driftwood was in the middle of sinking sand.....
I lost my shoes when I sunk up to my knees, we stunk to high heaven but boy was it fun! And we got the most amazing images, I can easily see one of these getting blown up big for the studio!

Many MANY thanks to Nadine and James for going for a totally amazing "Bliss" session! These sessions are available to all NMP newlyweds!

And even if you didn't get photographed on your wedding day by myself, you can easily book up a "Back Again" session, sinking sand or not, you choose!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the texture and feeling of the last photo. great work!

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498