Sunday, November 16, 2008

All change!

At this quieter time of year, it is a great time for revamp...... price lists, contracts, websites, blogs, marketing material, etc.

At the moment I am happy with the website, I just need to update some of the images on there which I will do over the winter.

The blog needs a little bit of an overhaul, again a winter job.

Price lists - can't put it off any longer, I have to get the 2010 price list sorted. I already have one wedding booked for 2010 and I have been getting a number of enquiries recently for it, so it has to be done! The current price list shall remain for all 2009 weddings.

Contracts - one big change I will be making is with regards to the contract. One thing I have done for years has been the provisional booking where you can take up to 5 working days to make up your mind as to whether you book me or not. This has proved a bit sticky recently and therefore for ALL NEW BOOKINGS it will now be a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis only; signed contract and booking fee secures. So if you want to book, you must get in quick, as while you are thinking about it, someone may have taken your date from under your nose.....

Also the payment regime is going to change - again for NEW BOOKINGS ONLY, the payment regime will be £250 at time of booking, £250 3 months after booking (plus any accomodation/travel fees) and the remainder of the collection or custom quote no later than 1 month prior to the wedding. If you have already booked me, you can stick to the old payment regime, though payment can be made at any time up to 1 month prior to the wedding. I know several couples in the past have paid me a small amount monthly in order to avoid a big large payment to be made, a month before the wedding.

Don't forget the photography gift list, I am getting new gift list flyers made up over the winter which I will be sending out to all my 2009 clients to put in their wedding invitations. This means that your guests, family and friends can contribute towards a lasting memory of your wedding day, the official wedding day album.

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498