Monday, November 17, 2008

big {blush}

When my wonderful clients come to collect their final album, you always hope they are as pleased with the final result as I am.....

So when you see praise like this on a national bridal forum, you know you are doing well....

"Massive N&P for Nikki McLeod Photography

My husband and I picked our album up from Nikki on Friday night and we were overwhelmed with it.

The album itself is gorgeous with a black leather exterior and case. But inside the album....WOW!

We have shown it to family and friends all weekend and everyone has commented on it - even the men!!! It is the perfect story of our day and captures every single moment from me getting into my dress with my Mum and Sister to my husband being nervous before the ceremony all the way to us cutting the cake and having our first dance together!

My husband even mentioned to me that any further photography we have done will always have to be done by Nikki - he loves her work that much!!

To any Scottish hitchers who are looking for a photographer - check out Nikki's stuff - you will not be disappointed!

Thank you Nikki - Brent and I will be sending you a wee something shortly!!! "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nikki,
What wonderful praise! I love al the pictures from your weddings, you take such good care to use the lights and surroundings at their best. And I love the men's attire in scottish weddings!

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498