Friday, February 27, 2009

The Fife Wedding Fayre at the Rothes Halls this Sunday!

Just a quick note to say I will be exhibiting at the Rothes Halls Wedding Fayre, this Sunday 1st March, from 11am till 4pm.

I shall have several albums on display, and will be available personally to talk to you about your wedding day photography. Unfortunately I will be on my own tomorrow so if the stand is busy, please be patient, I will try to get around as many future NMP clients as possible!

I will also be running a prize draw for "Bonding" wedding day, "Back Again" post wedding and "Breathless" boudoir session offers! And everyone that enters the prize draw will receive further offers by email the week after the fayre.

I ran this prize draw at the Edinburgh Wedding Fayre at the Assembly Halls last month with great success; the winners there were
- Cara Christie from Edinburgh
- Chloe Bertini from Edinburgh
- Elsie MacDougall from Edinburgh
- Nicola Brown from Broxburn
Well done girls!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498