Wednesday, February 04, 2009

The Old Course Hotel & Spa, St Andrews - wedding brochure

I have been very lucky to have major connections with the Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort and Spa in St Andrews, one of Scotland's top 5 star hotels (and where all the stars stay when they are playing golf at the town's world class courses!).
Over the past 6 months I have been in collaboration with the Marketing Team in the hotel with regards to their new wedding brochure. The team are looking to hold more top class weddings in their establishment and I was honoured when they asked for my permission to use some of my imagery in their new brochure.

The brochure has now been released and it looks amazing! Images from Jen & Jon's wedding, and Martine & Jonathan's wedding are spread out all over the classy elegant brochure.

The Old Course team and myself will be appearing at the Ingliston Wedding Fayre this coming weekend; come and see the brochure for yourself. If you are looking for THE venue for your big day, I cannot recommend highly enough, the Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa.













1 comment:

Lynne Kennedy said...

hi babe
small world - i think my friend, graphic designer Mari French, who works for Pelican, designed this. I'm sure she showed it to me and I recognised the name of the place having seen it on your blog before!

Well done you!
x

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498