Friday, May 29, 2009

Louise & Shaun - Lourdes Church, Dunfermline & Balgeddie House - part one

Last October, I thought I photographed the wettest wedding ever in my career.....

I think I now have the new reigning champion in that score....

Louise and Shaun probably thought May would be a good month to get married in, usually it is. Last two Mays have been fantastic.

I arrived at their house in buckets of rain, I had to get the brolly out to run from car to house, thats how bad it was..

No fear, inside it was a haven of beauty and wedding-ness! I loved how there was chaos throughout the house, there were girls here, there and everywhere...... and meanwhile the cat sat on the upper landing, guarding the dress, fast asleep....
I make NO apologies for the amount of shots I took of this stunning little flower girl.
Who could resist this face?
She was even putting on her "lipstick" while Louise got into her dress....

More soon!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498