Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Moving on.....

We all move on in life, there are so many changes, small and large that we can make in our daily life, to better ourselves, our lifestyles and our businesses.

Today has been such a day, not only for myself, but for some clients of mine who have over the years become fantastic friends as well as loyal clients.

Ursula has always been an iconic part of NMP, or rather her bum has been an iconic part of NMP! The cheeky (no pun intended!)shot I of it on a Cyprus beach many years ago has booked me many a wedding!

Since the wedding, I met Andrew in his many forms of his first life, as a bump, newborn, 6 month old and then his first birthday, as part of a "bump to baby" package. And as quick as lighting, Andrew celebrated his 2nd birthday last week.

Today he and his family step onto a plane for an adventure of a lifetime. As I write this, they will be flying over the UK for the last time, on their way to a new life in Australia.

Infact, I got a text from them as they boarded, just at the same time I was dotting the "i"s and crossing the "t" on my new life changing venture for NMP.

On days like this, when you alternate between excitement and feeling sick, happiness and sadness, you can only think to the future and think it will all be worth it.................... Best of luck guys.

And for my new venture........ watch this space......... :-)

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498