Friday, June 19, 2009

Jacob's "Bloodline" session

It is always a pleasure to welcome back previous wedding clients, for "Bloodline" family portraits, and this session was no exception.
Hwte and Richard were married nearly 5 years ago, and I remember their wedding well...... I was 8 months pregnant, and the wedding reception was at the stunning Forrester Park Golf Resort. It was thanks to this wedding, that I set up the wonderful relationship I have with Robert Forrester, and I am thankful to Hwte and Richard for choosing me for their wedding day photography.

The couple were visiting family in South West Fife, and booked me to shoot a "Bloodline" session of the newest addition to the family, young Jacob. They asked if they could return to Forrester Park, and I jumped at the chance, as no matter the weather, we have endless possibilities for great images there.


Fortunately the weather played ball, and we managed indoor and outdoor portraits, though by the end of it all, Jacob had had enough!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498