Thursday, August 06, 2009

Jo & Craig's wedding, Balbirnie House - part one

How ironic is this; I am blogging a Balbirnie wedding on our 10th wedding anniversary, 10 years after Graham and I got married at Balbirnie ourselves!! Happy anniversary huni, well done for surviving 10 years with me!

It was a Balbirnie weekend for me, as Jo and Craig's wedding was the first of two in one weekend, both at this fantastic venue!

But first I joined the bride at the bride's parents home, as the preparations were underway.
Again, another wedding with another cute daughter of the bride and groom!
Mind you, Jo looked good herself, her dress bought from my wonderful friends at Aliyah Rose in Cupar.
Little bundle of cuteness!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498