Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Natalie & Daryl's wedding - Mansfield Traquair, Edinburgh - part one

There are some weddings that just have all the right components for that extra special day. This was the case of Natalie & Daryl, a couple who booked me two years ago, and I've waited in anticipation for their day.It didn't disappoint.

I joined Natalie and her family at her parents' home in Musselburgh. Knowing how amazing Natalie looks, the minute I saw her dress,my jaw dropped; stunning doesn't do it justice...
I used the family home interior design for the fab shot of Natalie's beautiful orchid bouquet.

And how cute is this? Nat's bridesmaids went and wrote the couples names on the bottom of her shoes!!
oh yeah, the bride - she WAS stunning, even in mid-make-up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAAW THESE PICTURES ARE AMAZING!!!.

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498