Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ashley & Gordon's wedding, Kinross Parish & Forrester Park Golf Resort - part one

Ashley & Gordon's wedding was always going to be a special one for me. Ash and I go back a long way; in fact Ash has my old job! As well as a successful business woman herself, she is also Head Nurse at Alphavet Veterinary Surgery in Kinross, a position I held in 1995 for a couple of years, under the wonderful supervision of the late Tom Wilson. This wedding threw up some familiar faces to me and the relaxed enjoyment of the day helped everyone have a great time.

I started at the Mother of the Bride's home.... And immediately I was taken over by gorgeous children!
Ash had a stunning dress by Sincerity, bought from Elite; I loved the little details in it.

And after all the rush and hussle of a normal wedding morning, we finally had Ash ready for some portraits and boy she knew how to work it in front of the camera!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498