Saturday, October 03, 2009

Kim & Lee's wedding, Kings Lynn, Norfolk - part one

At last, time to get back to blogging some weddings!

Having decided they couldn't afford a professional wedding photographer, Kim & Lee put together a small budget for one, but couldn't find what they wanted. They ended up tripling their small budget and booked me to travel from Fife to Norfolk for their wedding! What an honour!

The morning started with animals and children; who says you don't work with either!! To begin with, my job as the wedding photographer was put to one side when Kim found herself all alone at the getting ready stage, and a corset that needed someone to help her into!! Eventually help turned up and I got back to the job in hand! And what a dress it was; a beautiful hand made corsetted PURPLE dress! My kinda colour!
I am glad I took this shot, let's just say these shoes weren't worn very much over the day!
Due to the time restraints of travelling for me, it was mutually decided to do the couples session of the day BEFORE the ceremony; after all the couple did eventually get ready together. So it was wonderful to spend some quality time with the two of them and Lee's young son was an excellent assistant for me! Kings Lynn provides such historical buildings to shoot against!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498