Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Aliya Rose BCC Strawberry Tea Weekend success!

I was really fortunate to be part of the Breast Cancer Care Strawberry Tea Weekend, held at Aliya Rose Bridal shop in Cupar this past weekend. The girls of Aliya Rose are long term friends of mine, and I am over the moon with the success that has come to them, through their hard work, and high standards in customer service.

When I heard they were doing a charity weekend for BCC, I could only but offer to help, and happily attended the shop the whole weekend to take images of the event.


I have to admit............. I did sample the AMAZING freshly made Strawberry cupcakes made by the Really Good Cake Company; yes they did taste as good as they looked!
Dress samples from Benjamin Roberts and Blue by Enzoani were shipped in specifically for the weekend; so many beautiful dresses.
More soon!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498