Monday, August 16, 2010

Sneak peek - Kerry & David's wedding, St Andrews

This is the tiniest of sneekiest of peeks, and just of the getting ready stage, as there are SO many amazing images for this wedding! Photographed at one of my favourite venues, I am very honoured to be one of the recommended photographers for the Old Course Hotel in St Andrews.

From the beautiful hand-beaded in India veil, to the stunning couture dress, to the cute flower girl, to the crazy drive through St Andrews on Market Day, to the american golfers offering congratulations on the Swilken Bridge, to the funny guests in the Road Hole Bar, to the heart-warming speeches, to the surprise appearance of Fringe stars "The Magnets" - this wedding was a sight for happy eyes!

I cannot WAIT to showcase this wedding in full after the honeymoon! So watch out for Kerry & David's amazing Old Course Hotel wedding!













1 comment:

Phyllis Wilkie said...

Hiya Nikki - I took the booking for this wedding in my old days as wedding planner at OCH ... they were a LOVELY couple and funnily enough I was thinking of them a few weekends ago when the big day date came round! When you're next speaking with them can you pass on my best - I knew it would be a stunner even back then in the early stages. Phyllis x

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498