Tuesday, March 22, 2011

WPPI, Las Vegas

Vegas - LOVE IT!!

WPPI is one crazy-assed HUGE photography convention held every year in Vegas and this year I finally got the chance to go and it was as crazy as I expected!

I saw many great seminars (missed out on some too, as it was so busy, the rooms were closed off!), met up with old friends and made some new ones.

Thanks to the joys of Twitter, I joined a photography shoot-out organised by the fantastic Sachin Khona from London. I made so many new friends from this shoot and I ADORED the lovely Lacy from Utah and Raven from Ohio. They very kindly offered to model for us crazy photographers and what was supposed to be a 10 minute shoot went on for several hours!




Lots more photos from this shoot on my Facebook page

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498