Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Christina & Terry's wedding, Balbirnie House - part one

Balbirnie as most NMP blog readers know, is a favourite venue of mine, having got married there myself nearly12 years ago.  To photograph another wedding there is special, to photograph Christina & Terry's wedding there was extra special for so many different reasons.

I started the day with Christina in her bridal suite at Balbirnie.

Liz Hartley at Passion8 Flowers did a fantastic job on the floral arrangements, while the stunning dress was a Sassi Holford bought from Anne Priscilla's in Kirkcaldy.  The black glamorous bridesmaid dress was made by Anne Hardie in Kirkcaldy.










The minute I spied the birdcage veil, I about died; I have always wanted to photograph a wedding with a bride in a birdcage veil and finally it was happening...........

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498