Monday, October 10, 2011

{blush} reviews from Facebook continued


Testimonial from Kerri Miller, from her Blast Off session of her family.

" Tonight we got to see our online viewing of the photos Nikki took at our family portrait session last weekend. I have been buzzing for the last 72 hours, waiting for them to be put up for us to see, I had a feeling they were going to be good. WOW. I had no idea how good they would be! We thought it would be easy to pick 5 for our package, and then 1 more to get blown up nice and big for the wall at home...yeah right...! I'm not sure that I could pick 5 that I DONT want!

Out of almost 200 images, I have no idea how to pick the best ones, there are no best ones, they are all so brilliant.

Nikki made the session so easy and relaxed, and most importantly (with 2 children!) it was FUN. At times it seemed a bit chaotic with the 2 children runing riot, but you'd never guess that from the photos that we're looking at. Every single one seems to capture the essence of our family, in such a way that I have actually found myself welling up over more than one of our beautiful pictures.

Thank you so much Nikki, you have captured moments that will never ever happen again for us, especially our sons first ever steps. I simply can't put into words how happy we are, and i've alread said once today that you are worth EVERY penny!

THANK YOU!!! xxxxx
Kerri x"

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498