Monday, October 10, 2011

{blush} reviews from Facebook continued


Testimonial from Anita Williamson, married to Grant at Balcardine Castle, near Oban, who also had a "bling" pre-wedding shoot, a "breathless" boudoir shoot and a "Back Again" post wedding shoot!!

"When we got engaged in September 09 we started the rather daunting task of finding a photographer. I joined the Scottish Wedding Directory Forum and this is where I found Nikki first. I liked a comment she had made and looked at her website and just knew that her style would really suit us. She had a "win your wedding photography" competition going and I entered. We didn't win but still met up..well the rest is history really. We just clicked and booked her straight away.

I then decided to have a Boudoir Shoot as a surprise wedding present for my husband. I'm still not quite sure how I talked myself into it in the first place lol
I was really nervous but there was no need. Nikki had put me at ease in no time and before I knew it I was posing away and really enjoying the experience. In fact I was buzzing for days after.
Once I got the pictures online I had the hard task of picking the ones I wanted for the album,there were sooo many awesome pictures,it was hard to pick what I thought would be the nicest for my husband.....well lets just say the end result had my poor man in tears on our wedding day :)

Then Grant and I had an engagement shoot. Neither of us liked to get our picture taken and we felt really awkward,so doing this shoot really helped us to relax in front of the camera and we got to know how Nikki works. we had loads of fun and in the end settled on one picture (I wanted all of them really) which we used for a signature frame that our guests signed at the wedding instead of a traditional guest book, its now hanging in our hall and makes me emotional every time I look at it.

Over time Nikki an I got to know each other well and by the time of our wedding we were firm friends and without her I think I would have lost the plot in a rather stressful run up to the day :) She did an amazing job, our pictures are AWESOME and it was hard to pick pics we didn't like lol Now we can't wait to get our album!!

We also did a post wedding shoot which was awesome fun!

All I can say is...finding Nikki was the best thing that could have happened to us. We have the most amazing wedding pictures and memories and I have an awesome friend in her :) Thanks so much Nikki for everything you have done over the last year..all those lovely pictures and for going above and beyond on our wedding day ;) You are truly amazing and I love you to bits :) xxx"

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498