Thursday, March 01, 2012

Proposal story competition - runner up #2!

Lisa is another runner-up!


"Here's the story of how my wonderful husband Mark proposed to me.


It was our 1 year anniversary, he planned a lovely night in as I had said, if I was ever getting engaged, I wanted to do it in private, didn't at the time like being the centre of attention.  He had planned a three course dinner in his mum's house (at the time, we both lived with our parents), which consisted of his home-made chicken noodle soup, macaroni cheese and yummy chocolate fudge cake.


We had dinner whilst listening to a love album he'd bought especially for the night.  After dinner, he cleared away all the plates then when we sat down all snuggled up on the couch, he told me how much he loved me and how all he wanted to do was spend the rest of his life with me.  He then got down on one knee and asked me to marry him, which I said "yes" to immediately and 6 years later, after saving, we finally got married on the 28th May 2011."

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498