Thursday, March 01, 2012

Proposal story competition WINNER

Unfortunately like all competitions, there can only be one winner.


This story really made me laugh, and is so sweet too!


"To give a bit of background I chatted Iain up on a night out 9 years ago. We dated for a month and it fizzled out and we ended up with other partners, got back together 3 years ago, and had our little girl June 2011, bought a wonderful family home in December and found out we're expecting again on Iain's 30th in January.


This year has been pretty epic and I decided to propose! (my mum proposed to my dad 24 years ago).


So me and Casey got our art attack on - we made a card asking daddy to marry mummy and presented that to him this morning with a cup of tea!
He said yes!


:) xx "

Well done Kimberly (and Casey!)


Contact me on nikki@nikkimcleodphotography.com and we shall organise your complimentary shoot!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498