Friday, March 09, 2007

FREE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

Doing something for someone for the hell of it makes you feel good doesn’t it I have decided that this year I am going to do something for nothing with my wedding photography…………….

Okay maybe not completely nothing……….. read on.

Are you getting married in 2007 in the UK and not got a wedding photographer yet? How would you like your wedding photographed for FREE………?

Yes I did say FREE…………….

Coverage from getting ready in the morning, till the start of the meal……FREE

Online proofing for a month……………….. FREE

“Viva” custom-designed album…………………FREE

Slideshow CD/DVD………………….FREE

Why?

Why not? It’s nice to do something for someone who may be can’t afford top quality photography, who may be feels constrained by what everybody else is telling them to do with the photography (lots of formals etc), who just wants to have fun on the day and have great photos to show for it. One of my favourite photographers is Jessica Claire and at the end of the year, she gave away a free wedding photography package; reading about it totally humbled me and prompted me to do the same. Read her story at http://www.jessicaclaire.net/oldblog/C887790049/index.html


So what’s the catch?

- Well, I obviously have to be free for your wedding date!
- Group formals are maxed at SIX group shots to be decided before the day.
- You have to give a minimum of an HOUR AND A HALF with just you and your new husband for photos that are totally different, more than likely away from your wedding venue for some of that time, with you guys being totally up for ANYTHING! (So you must make sure that there is enough time between ceremony and meal for this!)


Who can enter? Anyone that has a date and a venue confirmed for a 2007 wedding and has not got a professional photographer booked.
Anyone that is not already booked for photography with Nikki McLeod Photography.

How do you enter?

Email me and tell me why you should win free wedding photography, make sure you tell me where and when you are getting married and get those entries into me before 31st March by email at
nmcleodphoto@aol.com
where the decision will be made on 1st April on this blog!!

1 comment:

Rhi said...

How kind of you Nicki, I will email you now! Thanks, Rhiannon

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498