Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Caroline and Joseph's wedding

It is always nice to book a wedding on the recommendation of a previous bride; Caroline and Joseph booked me on the word-of-mouth recommendation of Pamela and Darren Black who were married last year at the Keavil.

Caroline and Jo had a lovely ceremony at the Pitbauchlie House Hotel in Dunfermline, and it was nice for me to have a really local wedding (ie only 10 minutes drive!) for a change. I love to travel but it is nice to just jump up the road every now and then.

We had amazing natural light on the day; I took this shot in the bridal suite and Caroline just jumped on the bed and totally worked it for the camera!


And yet I just HAD to ask the receptionist to move in order to get this shot behind the reception desk; totally using the artificial light to great advantage.


Emma and Colin must be one of the quickest couples to order their album; they viewed their photos at the studio Friday night, today I received a cheque for a Viva album and CD only 4 days later! I am so excited about the new 'Viva' album; it gives me carte blanche to design an album with no input from the clients at all, and there are SO many fab shots with Colin and Emma's wedding I will have difficulty in choosing!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498